Question about Conspiracy Videos

How do people feel about videos like "Out of Shadows" , "Covid911: Insurgency" , and "Fall of the Cabal"? Are they immediately discredited for being too "politically biased" in this community?

I can obviously see the the "radical right wing conspiracies" tied into the ones mentioned above, but I've also noticed, often times when these videos are brought up, it turns into a political debate.

Are there any "conspiracy" videos out there that cover a "radical left wing" perspective? If there is, I'd genuinely like to watch it for more insight on the whole debate/conspiracy, because even some of these replies, with little to no evidence debating the topics, seem suspicious sometimes...

Furthermore, although they may be "politically motivated" videos, shouldn't we as conspiracy theorists, listen to all sides and try to collect as much evidence as possible? Even if it is hard to digest sometimes?

*These are serious questions, and I'm hoping to get some serious replies so we can discuss the topic, and hopefully come to a logical conclusion. *

  • If anyone knows of any, please link any conspiracy videos out there that may appear to "create propaganda against" the right wing, as I know that is how some people view the above mentioned videos.

or

  • Any videos debunking the above mentioned videos would also be appreciated.
submitted by /u/ptswap
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/i3uelu/question_about_conspiracy_videos/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die