Requesting some info on the PizzaGate stuff

I keep hearing about the FBI coded language list or something that has all the terms and symbols (according to one site) but I can't seem to find the FBI page or documentation on this. Can someone either send me a link to where I can find the official page from FBI or whoever did that investigation? Or let me know what I need to search under. I'm striking out on this. I have seen peoples lists that they made but I'm finding they don't all agree so I was hoping to find the info that is official.

Thanks for your time.

submitted by /u/jesusdidmybutthole
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ibv6na/requesting_some_info_on_the_pizzagate_stuff/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die