Russian and China is about to start distributing the COVID 19 vaccine.
I have read a few articles that suggest that Russia has developed a vaccine for COVID. The Russians have done this by skipping stage three of testing. So far it has passed stage one, and stage two. They believe that their vaccine will give you two years of antibodies, and immunity against Covid. However we have to wait and see what happens.
China also has a vaccine in it’s final stages of development. Unlike the Russians, the Chinese are in their final stage of human trials (stage 3). I find it very strange that the country where all this started, has the cure. I don’t really know if I would trust a Chinese vaccine. Ironically these are the two countries that we are currently fighting. According to some of the articles that have surfaced. They believe that there will be a vaccine at the end of September early November.
I’m not really sure if I trust anything that comes from the Russians, or China. And with everything going on in the United States, not really sure if I trust a vaccine from the US. I know it’s going to be mandatory. Not sure how exactly they are going to go about tracking it yet. I just know that many countries are in development of their own vaccine. I’m positive there is so much more than just COVID antibodies. Seems like every developed country is developing their own vaccine to control their own population. They gathered all this information from taking DNA with the swabs that were supposedly used for the testing of the virus.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/i9d4r2/russian_and_china_is_about_to_start_distributing/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen