Sandy Hook shooting

This is from years ago so my memory isn’t the greatest. But I was watching the news just after the incident and the camera panned to a man in his 30s who was smiling and laughing and then was told he was on air and had a 100% turn around. Tears in eyes and all. And I’m not one to believe it was staged but I remember just sitting thinking wtf did I just see. Now I have looked extensively for this news clip and for the life of me cannot find it

submitted by /u/HardInThePaint13
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/i2pmal/sandy_hook_shooting/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die