Someone explain this to me pls

So around 42 hours ago I told one of my friends in person about my thumb hurting. I did have my phone on me (a usually thing) but it was locked and in my other hand . And a thumb injury had never happened to me and this is the first time this has happened to me. My thumb was not hurting that bad either.

After few hours I got a thumb wrap brace thing recommended to me on Amazon. I've never ever bought or looked at anything remotely close to this for it to recommend this.

Other products that were in the recommended section made sense but the thumb thing blew my mind.

I work in marketing and know how ads work and stuff. I know some crazy Israeli tech used by advertisers and marketers. But this confused the heck out of me. This moment was brief and my phone was locked. It didn't give me a random brace or bandage. It was a specific to my thumb.

Btw about 24 hours later... The pain got 10x worse and I am wearing a thumb brace and typing this. FFS

submitted by /u/theverifiedthug
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ie75o6/someone_explain_this_to_me_pls/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die