Subjects to change
WARNING RANDOM UNDER BLIND EYES THINK HARD ABOUT THESE WORDS the mix CHOPPED BY TIME - Soul machine Earth buzz Infinity knowledge bizarre experiences build up energy BUZZ then Split perception of conscience rælity that is very real, From the complexity/intensity of the journey to the core Confidence it's as if I left family 4 war screams even as I motion to darkness from the presence of the source drawn back "Believe ET OR DI3 monkey"! atleast these are words I made to translate a violent moment in what felt like the whole world. It's the old ET movie if you believe culture is preparing us for the future or maybe against it a manipulation itself! it could mean literally believe in becoming aliens and leaving earth! When I think to much about it I'm surprised "GOD" hasn't wiped us from existence already. This tells me we are more connected to god than religion believes we are the Gods they descibe or we would be destroyed for stealing the power threatening its space. "Destroyers powerful enough to tear apart our sun and leave our earth a scattered burnt out ruins you are about to enter the world of the universes ultimate killer you will be there when the monster is created in the heart of a dying star" -Watch history oň tv Live! Better quality every day. It's sad you can't see the pattern °•.i see differently think openly this is\j/ust thôught I am vi§ionary êngineer inventœr .•° AI anthills /\ building the bůbble we bræth in from scratch. carrying the seeds of life vast. The next phase in ınnovatıon will commence the bıggest seen. A new world born harne§ing the true power of Human Evolution
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ia1lfu/subjects_to_change/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen