The Beirut explosion, though tragic, is simply a media flood

It's all I've seen all day, I know it's tragic and people died, but I can't help think of it in this way. Recently a lot of stuff has been coming into light and I think the massive media coverage of this is just a flood to push back some important information about current events. I am by no means saying this incident was planned or anything, I think it was exactly what happened as the media says, but I think that this much attention is simply a distraction from other things going on.

submitted by /u/AcousticFungi69
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/i3yh3w/the_beirut_explosion_though_tragic_is_simply_a/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die