The election is already going to be stretched out. You have been warned.

So already hillary Clinton is telling joe Biden not to concede in the election no matter what. Theres no telling what's going to happen. The votes my not even be able to get out if there is rioting, looting and people are scared to get out. Already people are complaining about the u.s. post office being shut down not getting mail in votes in. It's like the media is telling you what's going to happen before it happens. Mark my words Trump will not absolutely concede and go quietly into the night and leave the White House. I'm not a Democrat nor do I support Trump but I can see the writing on the wall. It sounds like its going to be a violent election for voters. By the way I'm not voting.

submitted by /u/Mouse1701
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/igyirc/the_election_is_already_going_to_be_stretched_out/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die