The government is out to get me.

I’ve been going through a lot lately and I’m beginning to think we’re in the matrix and the government is spying on me and trying to destroy me. In 2020 almost all my personal relationships have been completely ruined and I’ve torn both my ACLs at work on freak accidents. I’m currently off work now due to my freak injuries and I’ve been doing a lot of drugs and sitting around and I’ve noticed that there are always cars outside my house. I think it is the government I think they are spying on me. I also went to the store this morning for some groceries and a man in a suit seemed to be following me it was really freaky I tell my family no one believes me the government is trying to kill me. I pissed someone off in the simulation and now they are throwing bad fortune my way and I think they might kill me soon. Someone give me advice on how to handle this situation plz

submitted by /u/jasonracket42
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/icqte7/the_government_is_out_to_get_me/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die