The Mickey Mouse clubhouse is a church for a cult, and its not to who you think.

No, not for the devil. No, not for some owl god. It’s a cult for hotdogs. That’s right. Hotdogs. My evidence is half-baked, and based on the few episodes I’ve watched with my 2 year old. Obviously starting with the hotdog song at the end of every episode. At first, I thought what you all probably think. “It’s just a celebration song to celebrate the fact that they solved the issue.” But then I saw an episode of mixed up adventures, and in their parade that commanded the entire town’s attendance, not only were there people marching dressed as hotdogs, but there were hotdog parade balloons. Combine that with the often used phrase of “hotdog” by Mickey, and his apparent perfectness in comparison to others, the daily song dedicated to hotdogs, possibly thanking them for their fixing the problem? It’s a cult and the whole town is in on it. Mickey made the cult probably to increase his notoriety. As for toodles, perhaps an “angel” or “prophet” in a sense? Delivering the EXACT tools every time that they need to solve the exact problem being faced. That, or maybe toodles created the cult.

Admittedly, this is shaky at very best. I’m just saying I’m seeing a lot of church/cult like behavior from these people every time I watch an episode

submitted by /u/isinedupcuzofrslash
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/i5y77o/the_mickey_mouse_clubhouse_is_a_church_for_a_cult/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die