there’s so many comics/anime/novels about virtual reality games where you link your brain to the game and live inside it, maybe it’s shown to prepare us?
I’ve read before about how media shows us things in movies and such so we subconsciously start accepting it, so that when it’s implemented later people won’t reject it. What if this is an example?
Personally, having read many of such genre, i would probably agree to use it in a heartbeat, but imagine if out of the blue a device was made that links up to your brain? And many people’s brains? I’d 100% reject it. People in power would have access to your brain, what greater hack is there?
Idk im not that serious about this that I believe it blindly, but this thought came to my mind so I thought I’d share it. What do you guys think?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/i20pkc/theres_so_many_comicsanimenovels_about_virtual/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen