Was the Holocaust a Hoax, or Not As It Seemed?!? [Serious Discussion]

Was the Holocaust a Hoax?!? (Serious Discussion)

So recently I came upon a post with links to a Brian Rose x David Icke interview linking the Corona hoax, 5G tech, the vaccine and the transhumanist A.I NWO etc. and it made a lot of sense to me.

Digging into Icke a bit (well actually I listened to Flex Like David Icke by Pink Guy lol) I've come to find articles upon articles slamming and demonizing Icke as a Holocaust denier, but through Google, Ive yet to get my hands on some of the stuff Icke said about it and not just the outrage articles.

So my question or rather my thought process here is that if he's right or close about this Corona stuff, then there's a high chance that his claims of the Holocaust not being what history textbooks have taught us has merit.

What do you guys think, is he onto something or is it B.S, and why?

submitted by /u/NYX_XIV
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/i26dwl/was_the_holocaust_a_hoax_or_not_as_it_seemed/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die