What exactly is on "the other side"?
So legend has it, people who've meditated long enough or dropped some hella good 'cid have reached the so-called "other side," meaning they've reached a realm of reality- or non-reality- that our sober and unenlightened brains and bodies cannot comprehend. I don't trust the people who say that it's amazing, spectacular, euphoric and all that other cliche stuff. That to me just sounds like a good high with a bit of hallucinations rather than reaching an entirely new form of reality. Instead, I trust people like the red haired guy on Youtube who said that if anyone's smart, they'd stay the fuck away from any drug usage or practice that would get them near the "other side" because there's a possibility you could get permanently stuck there beyond your own control.
I would personally never attempt to go there because of one experience I had doing something that was actually legal, but it was still super fucked up. After all the glamorous feelings and my vision literally seeing things in mega high-definition and color, later on that night when I was in bed about to go to sleep, I didn't want to go to sleep because every time I closed my eyes it felt like I was vanishing into nothingness, and if I did fall asleep, I would never wake up and would return to the same nothingness that I was before I was born. So yeah, fuck anything that resembles that.
So with this I ask you: have you been to the "other side?" If so, how was it? Was it anything close to the "nothingness" that my brain came close to, or is it even more fucked up than that?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/i5lhdd/what_exactly_is_on_the_other_side/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen