Who are “They”
I have heard so many people say “they” want us to ... or similar. But there is always a problem on the “they” specifically. And then if this organization has the power described there always seems a much easier way to achieve their goals. There is always a “they” who are above the two party system- but within same theory the “they” take a partisan position . And I assume “they” are really not there. I am compelled to see this as natural primate interaction that is always seen by the primate as “sophisticated”. But basically there is no grand plan other than many individuals interacting as instinct dictates. Sex, property and self preservation is really the collective “they”. But I am certain there are covert organizations with covert and sophisticated methods to achieve covert goals. I just ALWAYS insist on a detailed explanation about “they” when someone is trying to enlighten me. If the “they” is the Republican or Democratic Party .... then I’m not interested because this is the new religion with cognitive dissonance as its primary foundation.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ifwwky/who_are_they/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen