Why are these threads filled with so much hate?
I want to have intellectual discussions that talk about conspiracies but lately its gotten to political with so much hate that people cant tell they are being lied to by both political parties. Here is a fact that conspiracies either contain misinformation misguided beliefs or just out right lies. Lately I have found out that more and more it's just more lies. Lies by the media. Lies by the politicians and political parties. Lies by scientists & medical establishment who are controlled by the banking financial system, politicians and the media and the educational system. When I watch the cronies on tv I dont know whether to laugh cry or throw rocks at the tv for telling so many lies. It use to be when people talked about conspiracies online it was a place where people could discuss ideas and even certain people would say ok that's your belief or that is kind of strange idea but they would leave people with a certain belief that it was their own conviction. Now it's become fake news. There is no such thing as fake news it's either truth, half truths or lies but even if it's a half truth it's a lie. People wake up dont believe the lies. Open your eyes and ears to the truth. They are destroying the people through the right left paradigm of the heligan dialect.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/iibnpj/why_are_these_threads_filled_with_so_much_hate/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen