Why Netflix Wants To Destroy Women
In this post I am going to expose why Netflix released the film Cuties and I am also going to expose the founders and their background.
So just to give you guys some background information about the show,
Eleven-year-old Amy starts to rebel against her conservative family’s traditions when she becomes fascinated with a free-spirited dance crew. Amy is brought up from Muslim household. Amy, 11, becomes fascinated with a twerking dance crew. Hoping to join them, she starts to explore her femininity, defying her family’s traditions.
This is the summary and pretty much what you guys need to know.
the film heavily sexualizes young girls. They are seen dressed in crop tops and pretty much acting slutty.
Now I know its all acting but guys this is programming. Music programs you, TV and series and movies they fucking program you too. This is the fucking plan. I am also going to expose the background of the Netflix founders and show you how this is all systematic guys.
The reason Netflix released cuties is because the main global agenda is to make women whores.
Just like the CARDI B lyrics. “There are somewhores in this house”. They are doing this with the cuties show as well. They want women to be whores and once women are whores. Men become slaves. So the only thing that matters is just sex for pleasure not sex for meaning. They don’t want you to have a meaningful life. By they I mean the system.
Guys your biological goal on earth is to procreate. They don’t want you to procreate. When I say they I am referring to the system. This is by design.
The main actor of the cuties show is Muslim. Guys most Muslim people I know are some of the most disciplined people. Their sexuality is important that’s why they wear the hijab. She is also black. Now I don’t got to say anything else.
They are trying to destroy the black women as well as black women have strong roots to their ancestors. This has to do with african roots and ancient kemet. lets not go there now.
That’s why you got Megan the stallion out here leading these black women with her track wap. She is teaching them how to be whore and how to suck dick.
The system is trying to take them out. They want to destroy that discipline and call it free spirit. They are trying to take out the Muslim women.
Guys they don’t just pick religions. They pick religions based on purpose. They are looking for the last few religions to take out. There will be no more religion come 2021-2022, they want to remove that. Also, Majority of Muslim women I have encountered and seen on social media have also started to take off their hijab
Guys they are being programmed. This is the future.
Netflix tries to state that Amy wants to defy family traditions.
When they say she wants to explore her spirit. Guys they are trying to subtly make it okay for women to be whores. They are doing it in a subtle way. Like oh hey go explore yourself. Guys as an 11 year old girl, exploring your spirit does not mean, wear a crop top and start grinding and dancing. This will lead you down a dark path. One thing leads to the other.
Little girls will watch this and think hey I guess this is how I got to act now. As an 11 year old you are still growing mentally, physically and spiritually.
Hey she’s just being a free women, expressing her spirit and what do women do when they see that. They copy.
Men are visual and men are animals, most can’t even control themselves that’s why women need be modest when dressing up. Why do you think all men look like hungry pigs when they see a women’s cleavage. Guys that’s how our bodies are designed we are visual. Now I can look and pass by a women showing cleavage and I can discipline myself. But 90% of men just look like hungry pigs, this leads to assault because men have no control.
That’s my opinion. Especially young women around young men. I am talking about 11 year olds. For an example, if your 11 year old daughter wore a crop top to school. I can guarantee you an 11 year old boy who knows nothing about sexuality is gonna be staring. He has not developed self-discipline yet. His hormones will be ranging. Trust me. It’s in his biology.
You need strength to control yourself. If you are 17 years old and you are at party and you are having a good time. and a girl comes and pushes you against the wall and flashes you. You have to control yourself. But most men cant.
Self-discipline is key.
They are trying to hypersexualize the children so that sex becomes whatever.
They want sex to be just for pleasure. They do not want you to have a meaningful existence. Guys sex is fucking powerful. If you have sex with the right women in the right understanding, you can connect to powers that are out of this physical realm.
When you just have sex for pleasure with different partners. Your brain chemicals have been so fucked up that if you were to settle down with someone.
You will not be able to because you fucked up your brain. You have so much different souls in you. You have so much DNA in you.
ONE THING YOU GUYS DON’T KNOW ABOUT THE FOUNDER OF NETFLIX IS THAT HE HAS TIES TO PROPAGANDA
Netflix's has two founders are heavily invested in fields of weaponry and war, information, signalling and detection, television, politics, brain waves, public broadcasting, intelligence agencies, psychology, and last but not least propaganda.
The second founder, Randolph, has connections that are perhaps even crazier. His great-granduncle is Sigmund Freud, pioneer of psychology, who studied unconscious desires that control people, the effects of trauma, the effects of childhood incidents, etc. Even more insane is Randolph's grand-uncle, Edward Bernays, an Austrian-American who was heavily involved in the field of propaganda, and who basically started the modern field of 'public relations'.
Guys I am not making this shit up. This is what is happening
Netflix controls public thought. What they put on there people watch. That’s how the game works. Next time you guys watch Netflix you will know that you are being programmed. I do not give a fuck what show you watch. Each show has a purpose. Trust me.
To conclude guys.
Now guys this is the plan. This is the world agenda.
- Hyper sexualize children. To destroy humanity you destroy the youth first.
- This is the systematic destruction of the family unit and they can only do this by destroying the kids.
- You are not going to see people getting married or having kids in the near future. I promise you.
- Also forget sex with meaning. Sex is going to be just for pleasure.
Thanks for reading
mini video: http://y2u.be/J6XDuUbOgCc
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ie8664/why_netflix_wants_to_destroy_women/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen