A crazy alien theory

So this one is wayyyy out of this world here... and keep your politics out of it, because I’m going by the information I’ve found in research so far! If this doesn’t resonate with you, you aren’t in the same wormholes as I am. (I left the rabbit holes a long time ago) and note that I have a lot more details and missing links to add than this, I’m just looking for insight in the meantime. So WITH AN OPEN MIND, hear me out...

Given the following theories...

The Pleiadians are what we have historically looked at as angels and are in control of the “light” side, and giving intelligence to us similar to the time of Hitler, except Hitler used his given power for evil. False prophet? And that’s why he tried to start the Arian race, to try and mimic the divine beings he had encountered. Now I believe that the Q movement and also definitely Elon Musk, who is definitely of alien decent, (see RH negative factor + alien DNA), are being given similar intelligence now, giving us our information for q drops, the great awakening map, space x technology, and more. The only thing powerful enough to fight the darkness is the light. This is setting the path for eventual transcentiorn.

The Draconian would be who run the evil we see. This all ties in Biblically, and also worth mentioning and a whole crumb of it’s own, is the Hopi Prophecy, which dates back to way before the time of Christ, and directly parallels with the end times prophecy in Daniel and Revelation. This especially resonated as significant to me because of the endorsement by the Navajo tribe at the RNC last week.

Thoughts? There’s a LOOOOT more to this theory, I’m preparing an entire video and would love any insight. I have had multiple people send me stuff about checking JFK and Trump’s bloodline, and how they’re part of this too and in another part of the occult, and when digging, found part of it to be true, but nothing made sense really. Well, given this perspective, it could possibly a little more.

Do we have all the answers? 🧐

Keywords to duckduckgo:

-“Hopi Prophecy” -“Pleiadians” -“Ashtar Galactic Command” -“Ashtar Galactic Command interrupts news broadcast 1977” -RH negative blood and alien DNA -Dulce Base Area 51 -JFK and the Pleiadians

submitted by /u/Conscious-Cricket44
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/inl44r/a_crazy_alien_theory/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die