Are we being conditioned for an impact of some sort?
Here recently I remember seeing articles and videos talking about an Asteroid flying by around the Election. I then saw a trailer for the movie Greenland which is about an object hitting Earth. Yesterday I just happened to click on Tinder. This interactive story pops uo where you "control" the outcome. You're at a Comet watch party, there's cheating, it's a shit-show. You then go outside to watch the Comet. There's a massive explosion, phones start going off and the Comet is now going to make impact. There's panic, and then it's over. One of the most popular apps out there, which tons of people get on, and they all see this storyline about the Comet impacting. It just seems really weird to me. Coincidence? I'm starting to not believe in coincidences anymore. I don't know, maybe I'm just looking for a pattern. Something just seems off about all of the things involving a celestial impact.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/isxd1v/are_we_being_conditioned_for_an_impact_of_some/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen