Can someone in Alaska, with the means to do so, go check if the HAARP radar system is currently running? The weather events in the last month have been very very suspicious.
I can't believe I'm asking this because I always disregarded weather engineering as quackery. However, there actually is a plan starting in January of next year to have thousands of protests World Wide demand that we create a global "green new deal" to stop global warming.
In the last month or so we have had a massive land hurricane in Iowa destroying a large percentage of the crops, two hurricanes at the same time in the gulf coast, the earliest snowfall in Colorado in recorded history, and now massive wild fires on the West coast. It's a little fishy that these are happening just a few months before the global "green new deal" protests are scheduled, and that we haven't seen any concurrent weather events of this scale in the past.
Just today, Barack Obama and others about tweeted the California wildfires while making a statement about global warmingEven local news sources around the fires are publishing similar statements. Could they just be stating their concern for the world? Yes, but wouldn't you agree is very tone death to just shrug off the millions of people affected by the fires and instead use this moment to push a political narrative? The push of this narrative is what I find suspect.
The conspiracy theory around the HAARP radars is that they run at a frequency which can literally heat the ionosphere, causing it to move up slightly, this in turn can be used to control the jet streams and steer weather events. Officially, the radars are designed to be used to through off communication towers for warfare purposes, but of course, the conspiracy community has an alternative narrative. Again, for a long time, I dismissed these ideas as bs, but given the current weather events, I think it may be worth the time for someone who lives near these things to go read the electro-magnetic radiation levels in those areas, if possible.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/iqcgwz/can_someone_in_alaska_with_the_means_to_do_so_go/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen