corona, unemployment & taxes (USA)

I have never posted to this forum. I have never believed in conspiracy theories.

BUT! do I have one for you, and I hope it is a new one. (I'm on my 5th beer, so forgive if I ramble)

PART 1

The corona virus is real, way to many people and governments involved for it to be a hoax. With that being stated, let's look at our government response.

The main response was to stay at home (which nobody in my area did)

The second was to start closing business (which unfortunately I manage a restaurant, so no luck for me),

And third, wear a mask or other PPE (since I work in food, and have a mustache, I've been wearing a face covering, for years, anytime I do short order)

To help combat the lack of jobs, the government (USA) paid out massive unemployment amounts, worth billions! Our government also made loans to business in an effort to keep them afloat. All of this is fact, no conspiracy.

Until the reckoning is due!

How many people thought about taxes? I'm sure the IRS did, I'm sure the government did, did you. 6 months until tax season.

Will you be able to pay?

Will the personal business loans be paid?

How many garnishment will the IRS levy?

How many business will be closed and go to a government auction?

Did you really believe this was free money?

Since the virus hit POC, immigrants, and the underprivileged harder than the more affluent areas, they will be hit the hardest.

PART 2

I believe in a good riot, America has such a history of riots, that it is an American thing to do; but, the current riots are on scale unseen before, being re-fueled by internet propaganda and agenda.

The dollar amount of property destroyed will be calculated, insurance will be paid, and structure will be restored and built anew. How?

TAXES will go up, INSURANCE will go up! But how can you afford to pay higher rates when your check is already being garnished by the IRS, by the hospital, by your apartment complex?

You can't.

CONCLUSION

Going from the start to the finish, this is a systematic approach to create a sub-class of citizens (Real-ID). Citizens that are in good standing with the government and creditors, and citizens that are not (shout-out to CHINA).

Times are going to be tough over the next few years as this transition takes place. Will you be able to pass a 'check' at your next job interview, or are you destined to work fast food?

REAL STUFF

The Moon landing

The Titanic was cheaply made

Elvis is dead

submitted by /u/tomassean
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/j10opp/corona_unemployment_taxes_usa/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die