COVID-19- genuine threat to human life of all ages or government money making scheme?

This was shot down in ask reddit because rules. It might get shot down here too?

I guess it’s a conspiracy theory but I’m not really viewing it as such. More just a poll question really to see what the general public think, given the fact there is too many “sources” of information to hear.

You could answer this as a yes or no question

Yes- you think it is a genuine threat No- I do not believe it is a threat

Or you could look at the facts and figures and see that nothing adds up and it seems very strange that this virus is getting so much media and political attention.

I’m not saying the virus isn’t real. It most certainly is real and it has killed but so does smoking, cancer, the flu, drugs, alcohol. The list goes on. And the numbers for each are very different.

I’m beginning to wonder if it started as this unknown, potentially very dangerous threat to humanity, we hit the panic button because it was a slow news week and now after some study of it, it turns out not that much of a threat at all but people are making money off it and so need it to continue to be “a threat” so people keep buying into it?

Ok so maybe this is a conspiracy theory and I’m sure I’m not the first to think about it.

If someone can tell me I’m wrong or right with some hard facts then please, I’m all ears.

submitted by /u/Sofa_King_Nerrdy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ipdqt9/covid19_genuine_threat_to_human_life_of_all_ages/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die