COVID-19 Theory that makes no sense

Ok, so I have heard some theorize that COVID-19 was introduced as a way to keep everyone home to possibly start a chain of events to hide something in our skys. But, how does this make sense? Lol another thing I have heard is that the wildfires are a way to also cover the sky for some reason, but with everyone home, and the fires raging, more people around the world are looking up to our skies, and some are noticing some strange things up there, so I thought that the theory itself doesnt hold any water lol

submitted by /u/Truth-or-Nah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ix1cnu/covid19_theory_that_makes_no_sense/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die