Did joe Rogan go rogue on his audience?
So Joe Rogan is paid $100 million for his pod cast on spotify, however some of the episodes were missing. Specifically one with talk host alex jones. So did Joe Rogan go rogue on his audience or was it spotify made him delete the episode or perhaps it was a decision made by both. $100 million is alot of money. The thing is I dont consider his show or what he brings to the world of entertainment really worthwhile. If any of you guys like his show fine but I believe if you got a deal with spotify for a $100 million you are definitely sold out and are not going to go blabbing your mouth about conspiracies that are true. Although he has had some good conversations about controversial conspiratorial topics before. He definitely wont get to far if he starts telling the truth. He is on a leash for sure. What do you guys think. I trust a random guy on a street about a conspiracy before I trust Joe Rogan.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ilkkwb/did_joe_rogan_go_rogue_on_his_audience/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen