Government hiding Atlantis
Long story short, I was doing biblical research, as I have a journal that seems to convey similar message as all previous religious prophets. The Current religion system is a sham, obviously used to brain wash. I also have possibly found the answer to religion, the truth, but no one would believe me. Saving for another post maybe. Anyways ik some already know about this, but I dug deeper and found that the most probable place for Atlantis, is protected by the United Nations. They obviously know there is significance there, but why do they not tell the world. It’s called Oudane, it’s a “world heritage” site on the map and next to the massive structure as if something was there. Same mountains, same circles, same size as it can be seen from space as the lost city of Atlantis. Maybe they are hiding it, to hide the truth of god? So they can keep brainwashing people of it, so the rich stay rich and get richer. I mean the Catholic Church does have the most real estate, Rome still exists, and the Romans did kill Jesus and changes the Bible. Basically the same story of every prophet to exist. All their messages misinterpreted into lies. That’s what human nature does, lie.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ir0uh0/government_hiding_atlantis/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen