HELP
I need some legitimate suggestions. Reddit is almost entirely liberal and I can't take it. This is serious
I have to do mandatory and essential travel next week to a state that has strict guidelines for traveling. I am not doing a test because I'm not going to contribute to the false testing narrative. Obviously I'm negative. I'm not sick. I don't go anywhere.
I am literally only going to be there for MAYBE three days. I can't do the whole two week quarantine thing.
How can I get around this? Are they going to take my information at every state border I cross? Then if I get pulled over they will see that I'm "not quarantining" and I don't wanna get slapped with a fine.
Fake neg test? Tell them that I've been in the state for two weeks already? Take Uber everywhere? Help
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ix5r03/help/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen