I dated a US serviceman who shot my sighting down so hard I stopped talking about it, here it is:
I live on the coast of England, and I’m used to seeing planes and military craft flying in the sky.
I was sitting in my room one evening in October around 2010 when I got a call from my mum who was in the carpark of the Tesco’s the other side of town. She told me to look out of the window towards the sea, and tell me what I could see.
The night was super cool and crisp (that nice kind of frosty October night that smells like Halloween lol) and there wasn’t a cloud in the sky, but a few stars. And one quite large orange tinted “star” hung directly opposite my window, but much bigger and almost shockingly round.
I told her I knew exactly what she meant and she said “Good, I wasn’t sure if I was being weird.” She said she’d noticed it when she left the stop, put her shopping away, put the trolley back. And then sat in the car and stared at it before finally risking me laughing at her and called me.
And just then, as we were staring, it shot off in a line smooth and soundless and faded into the distance. My mum lost sight of it fast but I was higher up saw it until it got too far away. It moved so fast it was gone in less than half a second, I think I would have lost sight of it quicker if I didn’t have such a wide view of the sky.
I dated a USAF vet later in life who called me an “idiot woman who couldn’t understand what Raptors can do.” And I just never mentioned it to anyone again.
But there was no sound, surely there would have been a sonic boom. And the speed it was going at would have surely splattered whom ever was inside all over the cockpit. Also pretty sure legally planes are supposed to have at least one blinking light.
Most importantly, I’ve never seen a plane so bright and look just so round.
I remember being mad at the time that I didn’t film it, but this was 2010 and my tiny digital camera probably wouldn’t have picked up anything anyway lol
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/iwxkvl/i_dated_a_us_serviceman_who_shot_my_sighting_down/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen