I have this gut feeling that the coming extinction level event would be man made.
Would the elites even allow any media talk about the cyclical ELE?
What if this cyclical BS has been centuries worth of the elite's paradigm for massive cullings every time the mass population is reaching a critical point of replacing the elites' power?
Are we even sure about all the sciences that those alternative media has been speaking of?
And to break your day (I'm sorry), are we even sure that they don't have the capacity to doctor historic remnants that portrays ELEs that they use for their propaganda?
I'm considering the fact that most of the people that talks too much yet doesn't do much action are either sick, hence incapable of doing actions, or just fit & lazy liars that plays people with their mouth. If ever also I'm an elite, I'll let my own "alternative" facts mix-in with the real one so that I can condition my masses and make them readily accept what's coming instead of having the masses panicking due to the stimulus that is new to them, which will cause uncertainty and possibility of them doing jackshit over my elite assets. This is also the fucking reason why there are sell-out truthers out there that speaks truth yet mixes with them with disinfo, and surely lacks call to action to put the solutions where it should be, but they don't do that shit.. They just magnetize, spew heavy truths that can be easily fact-checked due to minimal errors injected, and ultimately hyperstimulate the people rather than having real critical call to actions that would wreck and fix the perceived concern from the roots.
I apologize if I curse and sound mad and shit.. It just sucks to have this kind of rough sudden realizations mixing with my life problems. I can't even masturbate anymore with legit gratitude taking over my body.
This reality sucks most of the time.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/izclko/i_have_this_gut_feeling_that_the_coming/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen