No Alex Jones fan but...
Listen I really use to watch Alex Jones at one time but it came apparent to me that he was actually working as a propaganda machine not even in the real interest in of the American public. At this point if you haven't gotten off the alex jones bandwagon I'm not sure you will make decisions on your own. When he admitted in a u.s. court of law that he was nothing but a paid actor I lost all respect for the guy. He basically said a certain business didnt not engage in illegal activities. I'm paraphrasing here but the smart people will know what I'm talking about. I realized this guy self promotes his stuff online and makes pretty good money doing it As much as $20 million dollars a year selling vitamins and such. There is just too many people that have lost their lives and been to prison for exposing the truth. Once I realized Alex Jones was able to get on msm I knew the guy was bad news. The very fact that msm covers him is very concerning. Listen if you are a real threat to the establishment they wont give you airtime on the msm. All that being said I could go on to say other movement s in this country is a psyop such using the words social justice. Half the stuff I see on tv I dont know what to believe. Sometimes I see cops shooting killing and over stepping bounds that is unconstitutional. Other times I just see guys just trying to out right test police officers. Sometimes the cameras are missing footage of the truth. Also in this day in age we have to realize that just because you saw it on television or even on social media does not make it real. Videos can be altered in ways the fit the narrative of the person that is filming. You also have paid or staged actors some of who can be told do certain things perhaps if someone uses a fake police badge and tells the person what to do.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/iqmjxv/no_alex_jones_fan_but/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen