People started taking about chem trails and they disappeared. Now that there’s a pandemic, protests and a highly contested presidential election they’re back.

The title is obviously subjected but, when people started talking about chem trails they were kinda popular and it was an interesting theory. In my experience when chem trails were talked about, I soon stopped seeing them. Now that there is a pandemic, protests and a massive presidential election coming up, I saw one of my first chem trails again in a long time. It was today, an hour ago from when I’m writing these posts. Though what was interesting was that I wasn’t the only one that noticed it. I picked up some food and a family who just got done eating were outside and looking at the sky. No one really looks up for airplanes that much so i wanted to see what caught their attention. It was a chem trail. I haven’t seen one in such a long time.

Im pretty new here so I don’t know how this subreddit views chem trails, but I’ve seen some crazy and funny theories, so I gave this post a shot.

Let me know what you think and your experiences. I just thought this was pretty interesting

submitted by /u/Newlemy_A
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/izx4u9/people_started_taking_about_chem_trails_and_they/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die