Reddit Conspiracy: The Main Conspiracy Sub is Actively Being Turned into a Pro Trump Sub - Mods are in on it
I've noticed more and more that the sub has just been boomer memes about Democrats. It's annoying and becoming clear that it's intentional.
SHOT:
CHASER:
"[–]subreddit message via /r/conspiracy[M] sent 8 hours ago
You have been permanently banned from participating in r/conspiracy. You can still view and subscribe to r/conspiracy, but you won't be able to post or comment.
If you have a question regarding your ban, you can contact the moderator team for r/conspiracy by replying to this message.
Reminder from the Reddit staff: If you use another account to circumvent this subreddit ban, that will be considered a violation of the Content Policy and can result in your account being suspended from the site as a whole."
And got a message that I was banned with no explanation. I messaged the mod and still have not gotten an explanation.
EDIT: I looked at the submission history of the mod that banned me and everything they post on the sub is anti Biden and Harris spam which is somehow worthy of a conspiracy sub?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ix2kuj/reddit_conspiracy_the_main_conspiracy_sub_is/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen