So hear me out... Aliens.

So this is going to sound crazy and I never really bring it up in convos because I KNOW it sounds fucking insane. I just want to start out by saying I respect all religions or whatever anyone may believe in, but I’ve been thinking of this for the past year and to me it doesn’t seem too far fetched and I wanna know if anyone else has ever thought of this. But what if “God” was actually an alien? Or what if it’s multiple other beings (aliens)? Like think of our planet as like an ant farm and they just put us here among other species and are just seeing what we do. And what if all the unexplainable things like the pyramids, Easter island, etc. were actually helped or made by them because we did have some type of communication and relationship with them to start the advances of human life. And the Bible and all that religion stuff is really just a form of a “world order” to have some sense of morality and set rules for how we and the world should be. Now I promise you I’m not a crackhead, my mind is always on a constant go and my thoughts go beyond me.

submitted by /u/justhere9419
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ikepg4/so_hear_me_out_aliens/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die