The Black Dahlia

So I had this thought one day after looking up information shared on this sub about Hollywood, Pedophile Elites, Pizzagate, reading testimony’s shared by surviving victims, and all the while the one thing that kept repeatedly popping onto my head was the Black Dahlia Murder, idk if it’s just because of all the synchronicities between her and a lot of the descriptions I’ve read about what their victims endure, or even between her and the victims themselves. I can’t imagine I’m the first person to draw this connection and maybe it’ll be highly rejected 🤷🏼‍♂️.

Now obviously I know she wouldn’t be the first victim as this is believed to have been around for centuries, but I would think her murder would be significant (if connected) to some degree, maybe the first in American in the public spotlight.

submitted by /u/PFCDigeronimo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/imsbw1/the_black_dahlia/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die