The Bureau of Engraving and Printing is deliberately withholding Trump's engraved portrait.

I collect engravings, specifically engravings from the Bureau of Engraving and Printing (BEP). I have all of the presidential portraits, both small and large size, and also all of the Supreme Court chief justices and quite a few of the engravings the BEP would sell at trade shows of bank notes and vignettes.

The presidential portrait is mandated by Congress for every president and every Chief Justice. Bush's portrait came out 4 months after his election. Obama's was out after just three months. Trump's has yet to be released.

I have a feeling that they're deliberately withholding it until after the election, so if he loses, they'll release one that is unflattering, and if he wins, they'll either release a decent engraving or just postpone the release until 2024, then release the unflattering one. With how much hatred people have for Trump, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

I'm just a collector. I admire Bush's engraving just as much as Obama's. It just seems odd that they would withhold the portrait, and every time I email to see if it will be released soon, I get back a vague, generic response, even though I've received very specific responses to emails in the past for other products.

submitted by /u/john_snape
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ip9ov7/the_bureau_of_engraving_and_printing_is/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die