The Jordan Retirement

I've always believed that Jordan's 1st "retirement" was actually a suspension in disguise. I won't go into the narrative in this post due to the fact that everyone already knows most of the "cloak and dagger" urban legends surrounding it.

Instead, I have a clip from Skip Bayless (speaking to Shannon Sharpe, his co-host) about LeBron while comparing his stats to Kareem and Jordan. As he's speaking about Jordan, he very clearly states "...obviously he had a hiatus because it was FORCED and he was out for a couple...".

Here's a link to the clip: https://youtu.be/UqRNeYo9C7Y (start at around 5:15...he says it at 5:35)

This is definitive proof that the retirement was a sham. However, maybe Skip knows more about the situation than he has shared previously, and had an on-camera tongue slip?

submitted by /u/D_Rek9160
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ir3plm/the_jordan_retirement/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die