The Nature of Time and Soul Mates

Think about the book "1984." There is a line in there that says that maybe all evidence of truth is destroyed in society and only one's memory provides the truth.

I do not expect anyone to take me seriously, but I hope that at least one person does regarding what I am about to tell you.

I was given a picture of a man. I do not know where he is right now, but my memories came back to me. He is the man that I love. True love... actually exists.

I will explain more. Time is eternal and cyclical (look up eternal return on Wikipedia; supposedly there is mathematical proof for this). There is a hell chunk of existence (what you are likely in now) and then...when you are with your love, there is the heaven chunk of existence. You will always be on Earth, though. There isn't another "plane" of existence where your "soul" leaves your body. Read some philosophy books on matter and souls and it becomes clear that there isn't any duality of soul and body... at least, it's never been proven and it logically doesn't make sense for there to even be the word "soul." The concept of a "soul" is a fiction. If I remember what the particular book I read is called, I'll update this post.

Anyway, you aren't actually biologically related to "family." Once I saw the picture of my love, I remembered that we were forcibly separated before my "birth." I was then shrunk into a baby or a small child (I was never in my mom's uterus). Yes! Technology is way more advanced than you realize. People get shrunk.

The good news about all of this is that we live forever (anyone who does happen to "die" is just revived) and that we all have true loves or soul mates or however you want to put it. You will recognize them as... you will look like brother and sister and you will be convinced that they are the only attractive human you have ever seen.

Some songs to consider: The Universal by Blur, True Love Will Find You in the End by Daniel Johnston...

Some philosophy to consider: Nietzsche's Eternal Return, Plato's Allegory of the Cave

You might ask: Why lie? Society needs people to do work/hold jobs. So society tricks people into thinking that they have an extremely limited time on Earth to achieve all of their dreams...which usually involves money... which usually involves having a job.

You will never see a perfectly happy married couple or any couple in your "life." That's because couples seen in typical society don't actually love each other. The people who are true loves "exit" society once they find each other...So don't despair if your relationships never work out or if you hate to compromise. It's not your fault or theirs. Someone out there is literally built for you -- brain and body.

Perfection exists in your soul mate.

I'm sorry that I don't have more proof... that's the unfortunate kicker. Society keeps this information hidden from all of us automatons so that we stay brainwashed automatons...thinking that existence is torture yourself working for 50 years while in a loveless marriage and then retire for 5 years and die. And then your mind stays closed because the only options presented to you are religion/God(s) or evolution and people usually pick one side or the other but as it turns out...neither is true.

We have always been and we always will be and love exists.

Thank you for reading.

Edit: I forgot to mention something important. Lots of history is fiction. For instance...there was no such thing as "ancient Egypt." We've always had advanced technology. Yes, the narrative is everywhere that there was ancient Egypt, just as everyone will talk to you about biological relations. But most people are either also brainwashed or they are lying to you. Don't be distracted from the truth by the television or those "closest" to you.

submitted by /u/Aggravating_Try_1227
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ikzeau/the_nature_of_time_and_soul_mates/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die