The show “Conspiracy” on Netflix

Have you guys seen the show Conspiracy? It is really strange.

While I have not fact checked the show at all, the show seems to be dropping gems gems that people would not expect in a show on Netflix.

It almost seems like the narrator and even some of the “experts” are speaking in a way so that they are just “reporting” what people are saying about certain topics. But by the way the people are talking and how passionately they are talking about it, you can see that they really believe it.

So, what you guys think about this show? (And I’m not saying I believe or don’t believe anything in the show)

submitted by /u/DXMXD
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ingn0o/the_show_conspiracy_on_netflix/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die