The white octopus theory: a complete internet cover-up or am I going crazy?
Several years ago; around 2013-14 I can recall coming across a thread and accompanying YouTube videos breaking down a global government conspiracy, known as the white octopus theory. In the late 1980’s an investigative journalist had been researching the monetary dealings of various global political figures in the preceding years. Eventually his analysis gave him the damning evidence he needed to connect past world events; such as wars, assassinations; and the institution of the military industrial complex. He came into contact with his family and confidants to let them know of what he had learned, and he specified that he was not suicidal. Shortly after, he died due to self inflicted wounds.
For some reason I happened to remember this story about a week ago, and I wanted to find the videos and thread to refresh my memory, only find no trace of this theory available on any search engine or archive. Am I the only one who removers this?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/j11sov/the_white_octopus_theory_a_complete_internet/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen