The world will end in 10 year’s time

Please take this post with a pinch of salt. I have no evidence to back up my statement. This is purely out of gut feelings and some of my observations as a 19 yo dude.

I think the world will end in 10 years time with the amount of shit we’re doing to our planet. Pollution, war & killings, global warming, famine, disease.

I know the world has gone through that for thousands of years but there’s only so much the planet can handle. I feel the world will end in 10 years time by asteroids, Meteors, comets. Basically shit from space is eventually gonna just fall on our planet and will eliminate us or more viable viruses like Corona19 will take us out slowly.

submitted by /u/scar_throne2901
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/iw9z26/the_world_will_end_in_10_years_time/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die