TikTok and WeChat getting banned was never a legitimate idea - It was promotion?

Just a theory of course.

Both TikTok and WeChat had an increase of users after the announcement. Also trump hasn’t seemed to be taking his own ban claim seriously. Usually he talks too much about his power and plans.

The ban has been cancelled.

I’m thinking Trump got something under the table regarding information - maybe access to its data or to have some sort of ownership. I guess he may have got some money but I don’t think he really needs it. On top of the fact that if he did actually care about his privacy issue claims with those apps, money wouldn’t be needed.

Too far fetched? Let me know.

submitted by /u/imShaun
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/iwx7h2/tiktok_and_wechat_getting_banned_was_never_a/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die