Trumps lawyer Michael Cohens new book is credible or not credible?
I actually believe it is credible. I'm not a Trump supporter nor did I vote for him. At the same time I'm not a Democrat. However I do believe in the pizzagate conspiracies as well as the Clinton corruption. I do believe that Trump worked with Russia to win the election. Trump used what he knew would demolish Hillary Clinton at getting in the White House. So when the words fake news was used it was half truths. There is no telling how far Trump used the Russians the truth be told America has been highly influenced by Russia for several years way back into the 1950s. I also believe Qanon which is supportive of Trump is probably a Russian invention. There probably is even some truths to Qanon but it's like little to meaningless things that don't mean anything except for people use common sense and research. I knew how corrupt the Clinton's were. I also found out Trumps flight logs as well as bill Clinton on the flight logs to Epsteins island. Trump has attended the Clinton's wedding and even gave money to the Clinton foundation and this was before the first election. Can someone say scam the whole voting American public. If your voting now I think you are just holding on to threads of democracy and the republic. 2020 will be known as the year that America died.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/io38fx/trumps_lawyer_michael_cohens_new_book_is_credible/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen