Trying to find a youtube channel I used to sub to...

It was a male and female duo, I believe they were married. Most of their videos were in black and white. The dude had a deep but softer voice, the woman had that kind of sexy rasp. I believe the gal used to date alex jones?

​

Anyway I know they had a video about lime disease at one point, another about mk ultra, and one that was shorter about some tesla inspired monuments in texas. Can anybody help me find this channel?

SOLVED, TRUTHSTREAMMEDIA

submitted by /u/Pleather_dad
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/iuxae6/trying_to_find_a_youtube_channel_i_used_to_sub_to/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die