What are your opinions on the "Great Reset" theory?

I have been hearing a lot of this concept of a 'Great Reset' and I'm not entirely sure what the whole theory is, however, I think it deals with a large event or series of events that cause great destruction and a large amount of people to die. Thus, birthing a new government, new laws, new society; just like a reset.

My thoughts are not terribly off from this. I believe in bible prophecy and I foresee something like this happening. The USA at the moment feels like the Balkan powder keg, just waiting to blow. China is lurking around and reaching it's tentacle arms into every major world government. And Russia is doing Russian things.

Similar to the last seven years prophecy, I suspect a major event to happen, something like the "fall of Babylon" and then for a New World government to take over and usher in 3.5 years of peace. This I think will be the Great Reset. But, after that, the next 3.5 years will be the worst time in human history.

Anyway, here is a video on this theory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuIlL7VjM3w

Do you have any thoughts on this "Great Resist" theory?

submitted by /u/globaltooster
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/it51av/what_are_your_opinions_on_the_great_reset_theory/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die