What If Covid Restrictions Are A Pretext For The Next Flu

I feel like since the flu numbers and covid are close enough and similar in nature, that when the next flu comes they will "take what they have learned" from covid and apply it again - rolling lockdowns, curfews, more health restrictions.

And worse of all, if it turns into forced medication. Want to see grandma at the nursing home during flu season? You need to have the flu shot.

I am not against the flu-shot perse (or vaccines in general) but I don't like all this mandated forced stuff.

And as a side note - I've seen and heard that if you have had a flu or cold within a year that it will show as a covid positive test result.

submitted by /u/TimRadio
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/im2vaa/what_if_covid_restrictions_are_a_pretext_for_the/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die