What is reddit really against?
Three rooms to debate religion, a room for Gnosticism, and anything else you can think of. Yet none for a Christian.
I realized after being in rooms (reddit live chat with 1,000s of users) that there is the “thunderdome”, “debatemanyatheists”, “generalreligion”. Three rooms to attack religous views and convince wavering people. I’ve seen people at their breaking point in /r/Christianity, and users in debatemanyatheists bragging about getting a religious person to say they were going to kill themselves because religion was all they had. Yet as a Christian, I get sent to discord repeatedly because reddit doesn’t have enough mods? Even Gnosticism, law of attraction, have rooms. Why can’t the most popular religion in the world have a room too? Because it’s the truth right in front of our eyes and we have been conditioned at every angle to see the hypocrites in religion. Does any show promote Jesus or Religion? Or does the show Lucifer pop up as your #1 suggestion on all media platforms? It has for me ever since I read the New Testament. I had to do it accidentally, my mind was so bent against the Bible. I saw the Bible, edited down to the words of Jesus only. The words of Jesus without the miracles, without dozens and dozens of OT background put before his words. It was immediately obvious how different it was. It was the best book I have ever read, and after reading the edited version, I couldn’t stop reading the Gospels, armed with a completely different perspective.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/j16pe9/what_is_reddit_really_against/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen