Whats it called? Cannot think of the specific term..help

I am trying to write an article and cannot think of the term I am looking for. It is when the government wants to accomplish something that is either unpopular or just something crazy. It goes as follows, they have a motive, then they manufacture a crisis so they can come up with a solution, but the solution was actually there in the plan in the first place. The problem, manufactured crisis, solution. It is like something theory, or someones law, I just for the life of me cannot think of the term. Please help!! But I thought I would ask here because it is a commonly used term in conspiracy theories.

submitted by /u/ToshaDev
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ikfv1v/whats_it_called_cannot_think_of_the_specific/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die