5G may actually be harmful, however not to the extent many claim and those extreme views are being allowed to have the general public dismiss any idea that 5G could be harmful.

I really think we aren't completely sure what 5G does, but when you have people out there screaming about how "It gives you AIDS and makes hamsters gay!" then people see that and go "Oh come on it's perfectly fine." and then you lower your guard and don't want to even give any credence to the idea that it could be harmful in the slightest. Now I'm not on either side, I think it needs to be studied more. I don't think it causes covid but the idea that radiation causes health problems is scientifically based. What problems 5G specifically may or may not cause is not really known. I would lean toward it being safe, but to just completely dismiss the idea of it having some negative effects because crazy people think it will make men grow tits and give women prostate cancer makes it seem like those ideas could actually be encouraged by the proponents of 5G for this precise purpose.

It actually becomes a joke to people when they see birds falling out of the sky they sarcastically say "mUst B Thu 5GEEE" when we don't really know for sure but aren't even entertaining the idea.

​

EDIT: Got a very strong argument which I believe to be valid, but I will leave this here for anyone to read and chime in.

submitted by /u/admiralshittydick
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/j6av6w/5g_may_actually_be_harmful_however_not_to_the/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die