A warning

Hello, I just want to start off by saying please excuse any grammatical errors and I would like to apologize in advance for not being greats at articulating my thoughts. Much of what I’m gonna say may sound crazy and maybe it is but I believe it to be true, so please, at least take what I’m saying into consideration. I believe they are trying to brainwash us through the use of things like Social media, YouTube, Tv, and pretty much any other form of mainstream media to keep us ignorant about the evil that’s happening in the world. I believe there’s a plan underway for total government control and with the use of things like social media they can keep our minds focused on things that don’t really matter while they put this into place. I believe many singers, celebrities, public figureheads, and people of power are knowingly or perhaps unknowingly playing a part in this plan. It is in our nature to have people or things we look up. With this in mind, I believe celebrities are puppets and are there for us to idolize them and their way of life and of course try to follow in their footsteps or be like them. I think this is why a lot of people are unhappy with their lives because they can never be “perfect” like many celebrities are portrayed to be or live “perfect” lives like many celebrities are portrayed to have. I believe the devil is in control of mainstream media and the music industry. They say the devil is a musician, in that case, wouldn’t it be easy for him to use music, something many of us feel we can’t live without as a way to control our actions, thoughts, and even the way we feel? For example, rap music is really popular these days, even with kids. I’m guessing this is because it sounds hype and may help people live out a fantasy in their minds, but if you actually listen to the words and the message portrayed by a lot of rappers they are actually promoting murder, stealing, cheating, revenge, fame, money, lawlessness, and anarchy. A good example of this is YNW Melly, he has songs like “Murder on my mind”. And “Butter Pecan” which sound beautiful if you don’t listen to the words in them but both have an evil message behind them. The devil portrays himself as beautiful but really he is a cruel and disgusting creature if you look closely enough. I believe they are using porn as a form of instant gratification so that many people become addicted to it and feel that they can’t live without it. I think this causes many people to not feel the need to look for a partner because it’s so easy to fill the craving through porn. I think many people these days that do have partners expect to do a lot of the stuff they see in porn with their partners, which some of the stuff their partner might not be comfortable. I feel like because of porn, mature movies, and tv shows, revealing clothing and nudity are becoming more normalized over time because people are becoming so use to seeing it everywhere. I believe society is becoming more animalistic over time due to contributing things like porn and the lack of basic morals being essential for one to get by in society. If you never noticed Baphomet is depicted as a human with an animal head. I believe these things are put in place to make society worship and glorify evil, and also frankly as a distraction. I believe the beast systems being put in place and people are too distracted to see the crazy things that are happening in this world. I don’t believe there is anything that we can do about this plan and system being put in place, however, because I think these things are going to happen one way or another, I believe the only thing we can do is put our faith in Christ and repent and pray that God help us through these scary times. May god help us and forgive us.

submitted by /u/SnooCalculations6486
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jcstgw/a_warning/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die