a way that the wealthy could be using police violence against minorities to get even more wealthy

this is pure speculation.

here's the article that gave me a clue to how this could work. it's a scam. I'll lay it out below this link, just for the sake of discussion, like I said it's pure speculation.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/28/us/philadelphia-shooting-protests/index.html

so it's a pretty simple scam if you have adequate capital and sufficient time:

1) you find a neighborhood that's getting run down

2) you look around in that neighborhood, and you find a minority victim. somebody that could be believably shot by the police because he has a record or he's just a bad person, any excuse to make it believable.

3) you engineer a situation, where it just happens to come about that the police just happened to shoot that person, kill him dead. egg things on a little bit if you have to, buy a cop if there happens to be one for sale cheap enough; someone with access to criminal databases would be a real asset in finding a target.

4) you sit back and wait until the looting and burning is all done, and the place is just a total loss.

5) you sweep in and buy the real estate at way below market value, because nobody else wants to live there.

6) oh look a magical redevelopment, new condos starting at $750,000!

7) spend the money, or store it somewhere out of the country; probably put it in Bitcoin that seems to be the latest flavor of tulip this week.

now as I said, I don't have any facts to say that this is actually happening. it's just that I kind of got the stink of something that could be possible.

same methodology could be applying to forest fires in California for all I know.

so what do you guys think? I'm figuring a guy could probably get into that business for about half a million and no morals or ethics whatsoever. based on what I know about real estate investing, I think it could actually work if you qualified in the morals and ethics department. you'd probably see about maybe a hundred to one return on investment. over 3 to 5-year span I'd guess.

interesting thing is it makes it easy to verify, knowing the pattern all you have to do is look at these areas like the fires in California and see who's been buying a lot of real estate, if the patterns exist they ought to be pretty obvious I'd think.

remember folks this is all pure speculation for the purposes of discussion. I think I put that in the flair, but I'm not sure I poked all the right buttons.

submitted by /u/blahfuggenblah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jjl882/a_way_that_the_wealthy_could_be_using_police/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die