Ad on British Tv. A vision for the next 10yrs, after 2020

Anyone else in the Uk seen this ad? I’ve only seen it twice. It basically envisioned the next 10yrs. Starts in 2020, with news about Covid, then flashes to 2023, with a vaccine being rolled out globally. Then in 2027, Cancer has been cured using Nano bots. Then it flashes to new year 2030. With everyone celebrating the decade coming to a end. Thought it was creepy 1st time, I saw it. 2nd time I saw it, at the end it flashes to a screen, real quick of the people sponsoring this vision of the future. Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, UN, WHO, WEF. Only flashed up for maybe 2-3 seconds.

submitted by /u/Time_Sufficient
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/jin07z/ad_on_british_tv_a_vision_for_the_next_10yrs/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die