Are we really thinking for ourselves??
So I am not an American citizen, but I have been recently introduced to the left/right sides that reside in the U.S. seems left are pro Biden and right are pro Trump (please correct me if I’m wrong about this). Okay so if my understanding is correct, we then can introduce things like the plandemic, pizzagate, QAnon, redpill documentary, various other conspiracies etc. We are told not to believe the mainstream media because it’s paid for by those who want Trump out of office because he isn’t following the ‘plan’. I was told that it’s a good idea to question everything. So in my questioning, I started questioning what is real and what is not. How on earth do we decipher anymore? If we can choose to not believe the left, why do choose to believe the right without also questioning their motives? What if all of this fighting was planned by both parties and neither one is innocent but both equally guilty? I don’t know, this whole pandemic has really messed with my head and I would love to hear people’s thoughts about whether or not they have questioned their own beliefs. Thanks.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/j5bi01/are_we_really_thinking_for_ourselves/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen